Gaea provides editions suited for every level of expertise, whether you are building your first CG terrain or are a veteran environment artist. See the table below to decide which edition is right for you.
Gaea 1.3 is a large update that is currently in Bleeding Edge / Beta, and will soon become production ready. Features from Gaea 1.3 are marked in yellow below. You can try the Bleeding Edge builds right now from the Download page.
See this blog post for further details.
Extend + Automate
- Windows 7 - Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- 16GB RAM
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 280
- 10GB HDD space
- Windows 10 - April 2018 (1803)
- Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen-5 1500X
- 32GB RAM (64GB for complex, high-res projects)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- 50GB HDD space
- Site licenses are available.
- Discounts on volume purchases are available.
- Resellers can obtain a discount on volume purchases.
- Eligible students and teachers can apply for discounted individual licenses.
- Academic institutions can acquire a discounted educational site license.
- Contact us for details.
- You can upgrade to a higher edition any time by simply paying the price difference. There are no penalties.
- To upgrade, place a new order while supplying your existing license key.
- All purchases are strictly non-refundable. Please try the Community Edition to ensure the product meets your needs. Or contact us for information.
- All licenses are perpetual.
- Indie and Professional licenses can be used on up to two machines by the licensee.
- Enterprise licenses can be used on a single computer only.
- All editions except Enterprise require an active internet connection to activate the software.
- All minor (0.x) updates are free.
- Major updates (x.0) will be paid upgrades.
* - Some features may not be available immediately, but will be released in subsequent minor upgrades.
** - Bridges to other applications are developed by other companies or open source communities, and are not a part of the Gaea product. The Bridge-compatible editions of Gaea just provide automation capabilities that can be used to create and use bridges. You can even create your own bridge.